High Demand Career Training Programs
Certified Administrative Professional
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
Certified Medical Administrative Assistant with Medical Billing and Coding
Certified Phlebotomy Technician
Certified Physical Therapy Aide
Certified Professional Life Coach
Clinical Dental Assistant
HVAC/R Certified Technician
Medical Billing and Coding
Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online
Online Career Training Programs (CTP)
Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field and are aligned with in-demand, fast-growing careers.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers.
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification.
- Start anytime – work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year.
- Textbooks and learning materials are included.
- Expert instructor assistance provided.
- You’ll be teamed up with an amazing Student Advisor who will support you from start to finish.
- Academic Counselors will guide you through the enrollment process.
Online Instructor Led Courses (ILC)
Instructor Led Courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on the third Wednesday of each month.
- Comprehensive online courses in a convenient six-week format.
- Expert instructors lead each course.
- Engaging student discussion areas.
- New sessions start monthly.
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score.
Our Online Partners: Course Policies
Noncredit courses offered by our online partners are not eligible for the early registration discounts or ASA, Purchase College student, employee, or alumni discounts. Each partner has its own cancellation and refund policies (School of Liberal Studies & Continuing Education policies do not apply). Please contact the provider directly for information on course cancellations and refunds.