Faculty: Submit Your Exam
All exams must be submitted electronically through the Accommodate system within at least 48 hours of the test time.
Currently, the Testing Center only administers tests and quizzes to Purchase College students who are registered with the Office of Disability Resources and have approved testing accommodations.
When students submit a Testing Accommodation Appointment via Accommodate, The Testing Center will be notified of the request via email. A testing coordinator will then review the appointment to ensure that the specified accommodations are correct and to schedule the space for the designated duration of the exam during the testing hours (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm).
Faculty will then be notified via email of the scheduled appointment. Faculty are expected to review the appointment right away and indicate if the exam date, time, and length are accurate. Special attention should be paid to any exam appointment scheduled to take place outside of the regular class period.
Next, faculty should complete the “Faculty Information Required” section to upload the exam, provide any additional instructions, and indicate the preferred exam return method.
Follow the steps to review an alternate exam request, submit exam details, and upload the exam.
- Log in to Accommodate using your Purchase College credentials to review the appointment. The Accommodate login can also be located via ‘Faculty And Staff Resources.’
- Once you have logged in, click the “Courses” tab at the top of the page.
- From the “Course Catalog” tab, click on the title/name of your course. You will then be taken to a page (and tab) titled “Course Details”.
- Click on the “Room Bookings” tab.
- Click on the student’s name to view their Room Booking request.
- Review the information the student submitted to confirm they scheduled the test for the correct date, time, and length.
- Scroll down and complete the section that says “Faculty Information Required” to upload the exam, provide any additional instructions, and indicate the preferred exam return method.
- Click the “Submit” button when finished. The Testing Center will be notified via e-mail that you have completed the Test Accommodation Appointment form.
To contact a testing coordinator, email firstname.lastname@example.org.