A summer immersion for rising sophomores who are undeclared or who would like to explore different academic areas and careers.
Engage with other sophomores and rediscover support services available.
Deadline to apply is June 1, 2022. This is a free program.
Reassess and Explore
Look back at the success and challenges of your first year, then explore the many paths that lie ahead using your strengths and passion to plan your next steps.
Monday, June 13–Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Spend two and half days living on campus working with staff and peer mentors, reflecting on degrees and careers, meeting with your academic advisor, and exploring majors in faculty-led workshops. And you’ll have some time for relaxing and social activities as well!
- Group Meeting with Staff and Peer Mentors
- Majors/Careers Worskhop with Career Development Staff
- Individual Meetings with Academic Advisors
- Faculty Discovery Workshops: Finding the Right Fit
- Creating LinkedIn Profiles
- Stay overnight in Fort Awesome
- Downtime and social activities including a movie screening in the CMFT, a trip to New York City, and other activities with your peers.
This program is free.
Discover and Explore
Explore and reflect on our academic programs and connections to career opportunities.
Get Personalized Support
Meet with an academic advisor to discuss your interests, potential major and/or minor, and develop a plan for the next three years.
Build a Network of Support
Make connections with current students, faculty, and staff.
Revisit where to go when you need help for academic, financial, or personal issues.
Get tips and information on health and wellness resources and facilities.
Pay It Forward
Pass on what you learn to help other students navigate the college experience.