More Services. One Card.
The office will be open Monday - Friday 10 am to 3 pm. We encourage you to use e-mail or phone if possible.
The Purchase College Association is in many ways the starting point to your campus experience, but it all starts with your More Card. Your More Card opens up access to the campus and to our other services such as Purchase Dining, the campus shuttle transportation system, and more.
In technical terms, the Purchase College Association is a campus auxiliary services provider that operates as a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation registered by the State of New York in 1979.
Our mission is to provide Purchase College students, faculty, and staff with high-quality, low-cost auxiliary services that support the academic mission. The Purchase College Association is overseen by a board of directors consisting of members drawn from students, faculty, and staff.
- Be the entrepreneurial enterprise of the college.
- Continue to benchmark against peer institutions state-wide and nationally.
- Support environmental and social awareness issues in business practices.
- Engage with our dynamic student body on new initiatives and current services.
- Foster transparency and open book management practices.
- Fast Followers
- Education and Training
- Health and Wellness
The Purchase College Association encompasses the following services:
- More Card Office
- Parking & Transportation
- Purchase Dining Services
- The More Store
- Purchase Bookstore
- Cable TV
- Student Health Insurance
- Vending Machines