Below is the list of explicit and observable outcomes Purchase College intends to achieve as a result of engaging in the re-accreditation self-study process.
- Engage in an inclusive and transparent self-appraisal process that actively and deliberately seeks to involve members from all areas of our community.*
- Demonstrate how we meet MSCHE Standards and Requirements.*
- Foster continuous improvement in the attainment of the institution’s mission and its institutional priorities.*
- Better understand and support the changing nature of our student demographic.
- Have a finalized new strategic plan.
- Enhance transparency, inclusivity, collaboration of campus government processes.
- Invigorate and empower a culture of planning and assessment at Purchase.
- Identify and remove barriers to innovation and change to improve operational processes.
* Required by MSCHE