Program Learning Outcomes
- Display a familiarity with the basic economic concepts necessary to understand the functioning of the US and global economies.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with quantitative analysis in explaining the economic theories that underlie social policies and in applying economic theory to significant social, economic, and political problems.
- Articulate and distinguish between competing economic paradigms.
- Show an understanding of the historical development of the discipline.
- Conduct a significant piece of research, including the formation of suitable hypotheses, the evaluation of existing literature, and the testing and supporting of the hypotheses.