Minor in Chemistry
Students interested in the minor in chemistry must submit a completed Application for a Program of Minor Study to the Department Chair of Chemistry.
Academic Requirements for the Minor in Chemistry
- CHE 1550 and 1551/General Chemistry I and Lab
- CHE 1560 and 1561/General Chemistry II and Lab
- CHE 3310 and 3311/Organic Chemistry I and Lab
- CHE 3320 and 3321/Organic Chemistry II and Lab
- And one upper-level elective in chemistry (minimum 3 credits)
Many biology majors at Purchase automatically qualify for a minor in chemistry. For additional information, refer to Chemistry Minor for Biology Majors.