Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the BA program in arts management will be able to:
- articulate how arts and culture inform the quality of life, including the historical place of the arts in society.
- identify the economic, political, legal, social, and technological factors that affect the creative sector as well as chronic and current issues most critical to the field and its practitioners.
- demonstrate a basic understanding of the various business models that support arts and entertainment as well as their financial underpinnings.
- demonstrate the communication and business skills necessary for future graduate study, entry-level arts management employment, and/or entrepreneurial project generation.
- express a deep commitment to understanding the intrinsic value of the creative process and the art of collaboration.