The Structural Department has one mason, one general mechanic, one roofer, one locksmith, and four maintenance assistants.
Together they maintain all academic facilities.
Specific duties follow:
- Repair and replacement of doors & locks
- Key control
- Repair and rebuild wooden benches
- Boarding up of broken window (Interior and Exterior)
- Floor tile installation
- Drywall repair
- Ceiling repair and installation
- Small new construction projects
- Installation of book shelves
- Commencement activities
The majority of the Structural shop services are performed during the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
Maintenance Supervisor Structural