Mission and Goals
The goals of the Purchase College Employee Assistance Program are:
- To improve the health and well-being of faculty, staff, and their families
- To reduce the impact of personal and job-related problems on employee productivity
- To communicate that Purchase College cares about its employees
- To support Purchase College policies for maintaining a safe workplace
- To work closely with the EAP Advisory Committee, to serve our employees and maintain good relations with labor and management
EAP is a voluntary program designed to offer a highly professional, voluntary, and confidential source of help for people with personal problems or concerns.