In addition to Jake at the Met, career highlights include
- Christopher as Ramiro (L’heure espagnole) in Glyndebourne
- Title role in Billy Budd at the National Theater in Prague
- Marcello (La Bohéme) at Deutsche Oper am Rhein
- Belcore (L’elisir d’amore) at Oper Köln, Theater St. Gallen, and Fort Worth Opera
- Il Conte di Almaviva (Le nozze di Figaro), Guglielmo (Così fan tutte) and the Huntsman (Schneewittchen) at Theater Basel
- Wolfram (Tannhäuser) and Figaro (Il barbiere di Siviglia) at Staatstheater Wiesbaden
- Mr. Bolduc has won top prizes in several national and international competitions, including the Sullivan Foundation Competition, the Gerda Lissner Competition, the Julian Gayarre Competition, the Florida Grand Opera Competition, The Opera Index, Inc. Competition, The Licia Albanese-Puccini Foundation, The Giulio Gari Foundation, the Loren Zachary Society Foundation Competition, and the Liederkranz Foundation Awards for Voice.
He is also a two-time national semi-finalist in the Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions.
In 2011. Bolduc was chosen as a $50,000 Leonore Annenberg Fellowship recipient.