During your time at Purchase College, you may have overpayments on your account from financial aid or out-of-pocket payments.
In order for Purchase College to process refunds you may receive from overpayments to your account, we request that you to set up your eRefund Profile.
An eRefund Profile allows you to link a current checking or savings account of your choice, for direct deposit of your refunds. Once your eRefund Profile is set up, Purchase College will process all refunds into that account as early as 24 hours after the overpayment occurs on your account.
Please note that, if you make a payment to your account using a credit/debit card (either online or in person), the payment will be refunded back to the card used to make the payment.
To set up your eRefund profile, please follow these steps:
- Log onto the myHeliotrope Portal
- Click the Student Accounts box
- Click the Set Up TouchNet eRefund Profile link
- On the following page, click the eRefunding Enrollment button. This will redirect you to the Payment Center.
- On the eRefunds page, click Set Up Account
- Enter your account information and click Continue
- On the confirmation page, check the I Agree box and click Continue
This will save your direct deposit profile, and we will be able to electronically refund your overpayment.
If you choose not to or are unable to set up an eRefund profile, our office is able to provide you a paper check via mail to your permanent mailing address. If you would like your refund in the form of a check, please send us an email from your Purchase College email account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take up to 2–3 weeks to receive your check via mail.