The Plumbing shop is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all academic and residential facilities.
We assist in the repair and installation of plumbing related departmental equipment.
Specific duties follow:
- Maintenance, repair or replacement of rest room fixtures
- Maintenance and repair to domestic hot and cold water systems
- Maintenance and repair to the sanitary waste system and chemical waste systems in laboratories
- Maintain chemical waste systems for laboratory
- Maintenance of natural gas lines
- Maintenance & Testing of fire suppression systems
- Support campus events
The majority of the Plumbing shop services are performed during the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm / Monday through Friday.