Grad School Expo
Grad School Expo
November 18, 2020 | 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Virtual with Video Chat
The Grad School Expo is a great opportunity to learn about graduate and professional schools. Graduate school admissions representatives from over 85 schools will share information about their programs, admissions criteria etc. A variety of academic fields are represented.
The Expo is open to all students! No matter where you are in your college career, there are benefits to attending.
View schools offering application fee waivers to Expo attendees!
Students and Alumni: View who is attending and RSVP for the Expo!
- You need to select I want to attend “As an Opportunity Seeker” and log into Purchase JobScore to view and search on details (programs, degrees, etc.) for each participant.
- RSVP (which is required to attend) by selecting “Attend” on the top right of the Expo page.
- Once you select “Attend” you can opt to share your resume with the Expo reps or you can select “X” next to the resume to RSVP with no resume.
The Expo will be run through Purchase JobScore where you will join the queues of schools you want to speak with. When it’s your turn to video chat with a rep, you will see an alert pop up on the screen and hear a “ding” sound. Once you select the alert you will see instructions on how to video chat with that rep. (If using Safari, you will need to Allow Auto Play via Preferences/Websites/Allow Auto Play to hear the sound).
Tips for the Virtual Expo
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use another browser
- When joining an representative’s chat, instead of downloading Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc., select the option to join the meeting online and it will be faster to join
- As long as you are in a queue, remain in the Virtual Expo so you do not miss any chat requests. Please do not navigate to other areas.
- Make sure you click the “Attend” button so that you can join chats
- After each video chat you complete, scroll down to view the Notes field. Enter Notes after each chat, before you join the next, so that you do not forget key information.
- Once you select “Attend” you can opt to share your resume with the Expo reps or you can select “X” next to the resume to RSVP with no resume