Steps to Help Your Student
We encourage YOU to encourage YOUR STUDENT by taking action in ways large and small.
- Ask for assistance for any issues through their faculty advisor or other support services on campus.
- Read official college notices and information frequently through their Purchase College email.
- When in doubt, give a shout out—speak with faculty to discuss progress in class and get feedback on how to improve performance in class.
- Track progress to degree completion using the online Degree Progress Report or DPR, found in myHeliotrope.
- Register with the Office of Disability Resources if needed.
- Use the all the resources available to support their success:
- Check out campus clubs
- Participate in the Purchase Student Government Association