Northeast OER Summit
The UMass Amherst annual conference on open educational resources is online and free this year.
On behalf of the conference planning committee, I am pleased to invite you to attend and present at the 4th Annual Northeast OER Summit. This three-day virtual event is part of a multi-state collaboration for open education in the northeast. Although this is a regional conference, everyone is welcome to attend!
- When: Monday, May 24 – Wednesday, May 26, 2021 virtually through University of Massachusetts Amherst Conference Services, Schedule at-a-glance
- Cost: This is a FREE event!
- Register: Detailed information is available @ the Northeast OER Summit registration site
- Keynote Speaker: Our keynote speaker will be Dr. Angela Haydel DeBarger - a Program Officer in Education at the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. She leads work in open education, with the aim of creating inclusive and meaningful learning experiences for students and teachers.
Call for Proposals: The Northeast OER Conference Committee invites you to share your ground-breaking ideas, research, and best practices in OER.
Detailed information can be found @ the 2021 Call for Proposals site.
- Proposal deadline: Sunday, March 21, 2021
We hope that you will join us virtually this year to learn something new, network with like-minded colleagues, and learn about all of the exciting OER work that’s happening in the northeast!
Sue Tashjian (on behalf of the Conference Planning Committee)
Northeast OER Summit - Register Today!