Virtually Connecting Alumni (and Graduating Seniors) Job Seekers with Employers!
Employer Group Info Sessions: May 12, 2021
Private Interview Sessions: May 13, 2021
HireNewYork-Metro Multi-University Alumni Career Fair connects alumni and graduating seniors from the area’s top universities and colleges with the area’s best employers through 1:1 Private Virtual Interviews and Group Info Sessions utilizing Zoom.
Group Info Sessions (Optional) will take place on May 12, 2021 from 9:00am to 5:00pm (ET)
The 1:1 Private Interviews will take place on May 13, 2021 from 10:00am to 4:00pm (ET)
Virtual career fair features include:
- Video, audio, and chat communication with candidates
- Group meetings with up to 100 participants
- 1:1 meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
- Sharing organization values and documentation with candidates before the event
- Employers include Fortune 500 companies, Start-Ups, well-known brands and franchise, non-profits, government agencies and the military.
Group Info Sessions will take place on May 12, 2021 from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Group Info Sessions (optional) are webinars hosted by employers to reach many candidates at once.
- Each employer has the option of hosting a 30-minute Group Info Session to introduce their organizations to all attendees and to respond to questions.
The 1:1 Private Interviews will take place on May 13, 2021 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Employers set up their schedule for the day and select the duration of each interview.
- This creates time slots for candidates to select their scheduled interview.
- Employers manage their interviews, review each candidate profile and take notes on their dashboard.
This event includes: All Majors - All Degrees - All Levels
Industries include in accounting, consulting, education, engineering, finance, healthcare, government, non-profit, investment banking, marketing, media, sales and technology.