ASU Conference: “Remote - the Connected Faculty Summit”
- Learn best practices by discipline. We will showcase master practitioners across Gen Ed, and you can see how they lead their classes online.
- Increase student engagement. Sessions on how to engage students virtually, ensure diversity and inclusion in the online classroom, improve the effectiveness of mixed mode teaching, among other topics.
- Build a network of support. Meet and engage with peers and experts, as in any in-person event! Participate in one-on-ones, one-to-many, and virtual lounges to allow serendipity and connections to blossom.
- Gain access to curated free resources to use in your courseware. Recorded sessions from the event itself will be available for six months up until the end of 2020.
- Understand policy issues from the industry shift in Higher Education. Ideal for deans, provosts, and administrators.
The event will run between July 13th-14th, 2020. Each day will consist of three hours with multiple simultaneous learning tracks – providing you access to over 20 hours of valuable content.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Remote is FREE of charge for those involved in learning delivery (faculty and learning practitioners) as well as Administration worldwide.