The Health Coach Training Program (HCTP) is a yearlong online course designed for people who are passionate about health and wellness and want to become a health coach. Health coaches guide and support their clients in the development of and progress towards personal wellness goals. A health coach is a complementary member of the healthcare team that can help bring about lasting behavior changes for more people. Health coaches play a crucial role in improving health and happiness for all and, through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is licensed by the New York State Department of Education and is recognized by the National College Recommendation Service. This comprehensive curriculum addresses the latest trends in nutrition, wellness, personal development, and coaching and is led by Integrative Nutrition founder, director, and primary teacher Joshua Rosenthal. You’ll also learn from other experts, including Walter Willett, MD, DrPH; Christiane Northrup, MD, FACOG; Frank Lipman, MD; Susan Blum, MD, MPH; Arianna Huffington; Lissa Rankin, MD; Mehmet Oz, MD, FACS; Venus Williams; Neal Barnard, MD, FACC; Gabrielle Bernstein; Geneen Roth; and Alicia Silverstone.
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) was founded in 1992 by Joshua Rosenthal. Once a small classroom of passionate students in New York City, it is now the largest nutrition school in the world, offering comprehensive, cutting-edge training in holistic wellness and health coaching. Through its innovative online learning platform, Integrative Nutrition offers a global learning experience for more than 50,000 students and graduates in 122 countries worldwide.
- Enroll in the health coach training program (HCTP) through IIN. Fee: $5,995
- Register for the CEU certificate after you enroll in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s health coach training program. Fee: $495
Note: HCTP is instructor-facilitated by a subject matter expert. Internet access, email, and the Google Chrome web browser are required.
Who Will Benefit
- Those who want to launch a new career in health and wellness
- Those who want to improve their and their family’s health
- Wellness professionals who want to expand their existing careers
What You Will Learn
- How to launch your health and wellness career
- Life transformation techniques