To qualify for the certificate, students must:
- submit a Certificate Form of Intent
- attend at least 80% of the classes in each course
- achieve a “Pass” designation in coursework from the instructors
- submit a Certificate Request Form after all requirements have been met
- submit a Professional Certificate Program Survey
The total full tuition for the required courses is $560. In addition to the tuition, there is a $25 nonrefundable registration fee paid once per semester.
Purchase College matriculated students, employees, alumni, Overture members of Broadview, and students who pay in full by the early registration deadline qualify for discounted tuition.
- CFA 1000 Introduction to Collecting Fine Art
- CFA 1002 Understanding Auctions
- CFA 1003 Collecting Paintings: A History and Practical Guide
- CFA 1004 Collecting Works on Paper
- CFA 1005 Collecting Fine Prints
- CFA 1006 Collecting Sculpture
- CFA 1007 Collecting Ceramics