To qualify for the certificate, students must:
- submit a Certificate Form of Intent
- attend at least 80% of the classes in each course
- achieve a “Pass” designation in coursework from the instructors
- submit a Certificate Request Form after all requirements have been met
- submit a Professional Certificate Program Survey
The total full tuition for the required courses is $560. In addition to the tuition, there is a $25 nonrefundable registration fee paid once per semester.
Purchase College matriculated students, employees, alumni, Overture members of Broadview, and students who pay in full by the early registration deadline qualify for discounted tuition.
- Introduction for Collecting Fine Art
- Collecting Fine Art: A History and Practical Guide
- Understanding Auctions