To qualify for the certificate, students must:
- submit a Certificate Form of Intent
- attend at least 80% of the classes in each course
- achieve a “Pass” designation in coursework from the instructors
- submit a Certificate Request Form after all requirements have been met
- submit a Professional Certificate Program Survey
The total full tuition for the required courses is $560. In addition to the tuition, there is a $25 nonrefundable registration fee paid once per semester.
Purchase College matriculated students, employees, and alumni, and students who pay in full by the early registration deadline qualify for discounted tuition.
- Introduction for Collecting Fine Art
- Collecting Fine Art: A History and Practical Guide
- Understanding Auctions