• For students seeking confidential counseling and education about the effects of high risk alcohol and other drug use on their physical, mental, emotional and social well-being.
• For students who want support for sobriety and/or recovery.
• For students concerned about the alcohol/other drug use of a roommate, friend, or loved one and/or who grew up in an alcoholic/drug abusing environment
• Information and current research findings
• Individual and group counseling
• Classroom presentations
• Cessation Programs including 'Smoke-Free" Programs