Individual Career Counseling
Career counselors work with alumni to help them identify and investigate career options or develop a strategy for career change. Counselors can also help alumni prepare targeted resumes and cover letters. Career counseling is generally available on a short term basis in person or by phone; career counselors can make appropriate referrals for alumni as needed.
Alumni Services (2013 Graduates & Prior)
- Please call 914-251-6370 to schedule an individual career counseling session.
- We will do our best to schedule you as soon as possible, but please note that due to the high volume of student and alumni traffic at the Career Development Center, alumni career counseling appointments may need to be schedule 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Career counseling appointments for alumni are more flexible during academic year breaks and in the summer months prior to students return to campus.
- Alumni are welcome to utilize other services, including Walk-In Counseling, the Career Resource Library & Center, Purchase JobScore and an extensive collection of career and job search resource links on our website.
- Alumni can also explore career related community resources