Haven is the premier online program addressing the critical issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment – among students, faculty and staff. This online course will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
As part of our comprehensive prevention program for all new undergraduate and graduate students, you are required to complete Haven.
Important dates to remember:
- Haven for Spring 2018 begins December 19th. Please do NOT start the course prior to this date.
- Make sure to use your Purchase College email when setting up your account.
- The deadline to complete Part 1 of Haven is January 17th.
- Approximately 45 days after completing Part 1, you will receive an email asking you to complete Part 2 of the course.
- You must complete Part 2 of Haven by March 19th.
- Should you experience technical problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.