Welcome to the Collegiate Alliance for Student Success and Prevention (CASSAP)
The Collegiate Alliance for Student Success and Prevention assesses the needs for alcohol, tobacco and other drug use prevention and intervention at Purchase College and the surrounding community in order to improve student success and engagement in the college experience.
Our goals include:
- Reduce access and availability of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs on campus and in the community
- Provide quality training for providers, faculty, staff, other regional colleges and community members
- Provide health education and educational programming for students and their families
- Develop meaningful, prevention needs-based collaborations to increase student success and wellness
Who should join the coalition?
- Professionals in the collegiate community
- Interested community members
Questions, contact Lauren Johnson, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org