Welcome to the Collegiate Alliance for Student Success and Prevention (CASSAP), a resource of the Purchase College Wellness Center.
A resource operating within the Wellness Center, The Collegiate Alliance for Student Success and Prevention (CASSAP) assesses the needs for alcohol, tobacco and other drug use prevention and intervention at Purchase College and the surrounding community. CASSAP aims to improve student success and engagement in the college experience and is made possible through an Office of Addiction Services and Supports substance use prevention grant.
Our goals include:
- Provide quality training for providers, faculty, staff, other regional colleges and community members
- Assist the Wellness Center to provide health education and educational programming for students and their families
- Develop meaningful, prevention needs-based collaborations to increase student success and wellness
Who should join the coalition?
- Professionals in the collegiate community
- Interested community members