How do I know which study abroad program is best for me?
How would you respond to the following questions? Your answers can help guide you in the direction of a best-fit study abroad program.
- Length: Which is a better fit with your academic, personal and financial needs, a 3 to 5 week winter or summer program or a full semester program?
- Academics: Do you want to take courses within your major or outside your board of study? Do you have any core requirements that you want fulfill abroad?
- Travel: Would you prefer to travel with a group or on your own?
- Location: Do you prefer a big city or small community? Warm or cool weather?
- Accommodations: Would you like to live with a host family or in a dorm with other local and international students?
- Language: Do you want to learn a new language or attend classes in one you are already fluent in?
Send us an email today to set up an advising session with a study abroad coordinator.