It is essential that you report any job-related accident immediately to:

  • Your supervisor
  • University Police Department - 914-251-6900
  • Accident Reporting System (ARS) - 888-800-0029, and
  • Submit a Workers’ Compensation Employee Claim Form (C-3) . The form can be mailed to Workers’ Compensation or you can  submit the C-3 form electronically with the Workers’ Compensation Board via their website. After you’ve submitted the C-3 form, either electronically or by mail, please provide a copy to Human Resources.

Failure to report the job-related accident could mean loss of benefits. 

Employees who incur an occupational injury or illness may be eligible for benefits provided in accordance with the NYS Workers’ Compensation Law. Benefits may include compensation for medical care, disability or death from injury arising out of and in the course of the performance of an employee’s duties.

If you have any questions regarding Workers’ Compensation, please contact the HR Department (Deborah Bradshaw) at 914-251-6090. Also visit the Workers Compensation Board website for additional information.