Thanksgiving Hours: Contactless Pickup & Virtual Reference
As we approach Thanksgiving Break and the end of the Fall semester, please note that the following Library Services will have the following hours:
Contactless Pickup Holiday Schedule
- In addition to Tuesdays & Thursdays, additional contactless pickup days have been added on Wednesdays November 4, 11, and 18, from 10am-2pm.
- The last day for contactless pickup prior to Thanksgiving Break is Tuesday, November 24.
- In the interest of safety following Thanksgiving break, there will be no contactless pickup on Tuesday, December 1st or Thursday, December 3rd.
- Contactless Pickup will resume Tuesday, December 8.
- The last date for contactless pickup in the Fall semester is Thursday, December 17.
- Contactless pickup will resume on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
Contactless pickup hours are subject to change. In case of severe weather, contactless pickup may not be available. The Library will reach out to individuals that have scheduled pickups to inform them about unavailability due to weather.
Returning Library Materials
All library materials checked out after August 10, 2020 are due back by Saturday, January 2, 2021. Please see our COVID-19 Library Guide for more information regarding returns.
Please return all materials via the Book Drop in the Library vestibule. The Book Drop is accessible 24/7, 365 days a year, even when the Library is closed. If someone else is in the vestibule, please wait for them to leave before entering to return your materials. Library materials are quarantined for up to four days upon return before they can be checked out by someone else.
Virtual Reference Holiday Hours
Zoom Drop-In Reference and Text a Librarian will be unavailable during Thanksgiving Break: Wednesday, November 25 - Friday November 27.
- Local virtual reference services will resume Monday, November 30.
Chat 24/7 will continue to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 356 days a year (staffed by a national cooperative of librarians).
- You may also email us at email@example.com during Thanksgiving break, and a librarian will reply on or after Monday, November 30.
- The last day for local virtual reference for the Fall semester is Friday, December 18.
- Local virtual Reference will resume Monday, January 4, 2021.
- Natural Sciences 1063 (Planetarium lab)
- Natural Sciences 1013 (New Media lab)
- Center for Media, Film, and Theatre MF 3033 (CMFT Building)
- Center for Media, Film, and Theatre MF 3031 (CMFT Building)
These labs are equipped with printers and scanners and are available to all Purchase College students, staff, and faculty. Please wear a mask and observe social distancing requirements. Please contact CTS with questions about printing and scanning on campus.