2020 ITAC Call For Proposals - Due Dec 6th 2019
It’s time to submit Instructional Technology Advisory Committee (ITAC) proposals for ITAC funds that will become available July 1st 2020 for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Please submit your proposals no later than 5pm Friday December 6th 2019.
Proposals should be submitted by email to Bill.Junor@purchase.edu as MS-Word documents so they can be compiled and circulated.
The ITAC Proposal and Review Process:
1. The Instructional Technology Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a shared-governance subcommittee of the Purchase College Senate.
2. Proposals for Instructional Technology funding are solicited from all faculty and staff.
3. ITAC funding is limited, so please request – and prioritize - what you absolutely need next year to deliver your curriculum.
4. Please have your Department Chair review and approve your proposal before submitting it.
5. Requests are compiled into a Master List for ITAC consideration and prioritized ranking of proposals to match available funding.
6. Proposals MUST include specific identification of each item being requested – link, SKU number, etc.
7. Each proposal must include a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) for each item being requested.
8. Requests will be reviewed by members of the ITAC committee, who may seek additional information where appropriate.
9. Requests are reviewed with the School Chairs/Directors for prioritization within their unit.
10. Finally, the Deans, ITAC Chair, and Directors of CTS, the Library, and the TLTC review the master list and make a recommendation to the Provost, who makes a final determination.
Visit the ITAC Committee Website to view ITAC materials including Agendas and Meeting Notes, as well as materials from previous years.
Members of ITAC for 2019-2020 are:
1. •Peter Denenberg (COM)
2. •Elizabeth Middleton (NSS)
3. •Carrie Marten (Library)
4. •Megan Rossman (School of Liberal Studies)
5. •Robin Lynch (A+D)
6. •John Taylor - ITAC Chair - (Registrar)
7. •Scott Meshnick (Disability Resources)
8. •Odile Delgado (Humanities)
• Dir TLTC Keith Landa
• Dir CTS Bill Junor
ITAC 2020-2021 Proposal Form
This document verified accessible on 2019-10-31 BJ
www.purchase.edu/CTS | 914.251.6460
Purchase College, State University of New York, 735 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577