First-Ever “Purchase Day of Giving” Happening Now
Today is the day YOU can change a student’s life. Even a small gift can have a big impact.
From late Wednesday, March 28th through the early hours of Friday, March 29th, Purchase College is focusing your attention–alumni, students, parents, faculty and staff, and friends–on our need to raise funds for scholarships, student emergency relief and campus programs.
The first-ever Purchase Day of Giving is a one-day appeal where we ask you to support the area of need that’s closest to your heart:
- A specific conservatory, school or board of study.
- A scholarship program or the Make An Impact emergency relief fund.
- The Mollie and Maniee Goldenberg fund for psychology student research in honor of Dean Suzanne Kessler’s retirement
- The Neuberger Museum of Art
- The Performing Arts Center.
- The Athletics Booster Club.
- The Purchase Fund (to support the areas of greatest need).
- Or any other favorite activity or campus program.
Whatever your choice, Purchase College students will benefit.
Gifts as small as $5 have a big impact!