Passport Day Event
All students, faculty, staff and community members welcome!
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Location: Campus Center North Lobby
Whether you are applying for the first time or renewing your passport, staff from the Connecticut Passport Agency will be on campus to conveniently help you apply and submit your passport application. They will also be able to take your passport photos on the spot. The cost of the photos is $12 payable by check, money order or credit card. Make sure to review the U.S. Department of State’s ‘How to Apply for a Passport’ page to learn about the supporting documents you need to collect prior to submitting your application, to calculate the application fee and review payment methods.
Stop by OIPS or our tabling times (listed below) to pick up a copy of the passport application (first-time and renewal) and get started right away!
- Thursday, March 8: 11:30AM - 2:00PM, Humanities Lobby
- Friday, March 9: 11:00AM - 1:00PM, Humanities Lobby
- Monday, March 12: 12:00PM - 2:00PM, Humanities Lobby
- Tuesday. March 13: 11:00AM - 12:30PM, CCN Lobby
We hope you take advantage!
What to Bring:
• Old passport (renewals)
FOR FIRST TIMERS:
• Citizenship evidence (Birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate)
• Identification (Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Employee ID or Military ID)
• Proof of relationship (for children under 16)
BOTH 1ST TIMERS AND RENEWALS:
• 2x2 Recent Passport Photo OR bring $12 money order, check, credit card for a photo on the spot
• Passport fees
Cost for First Time Applicants:
$135 for adults (age 16 & older)
$105 for minors (under age 16)
Cost for Renewal Applicants: $110 for adults (age 16 & older)
Office of International Programs and Services
Student Services Building, 2nd floor
P: (914) 251-6032