In Person Tours
We are so happy to be able to show students around our campus. All of our on-campus visits were approved by the In-Person Events Committee. This committee reviews any requests for in-person events and provides policies for any visitors to campus. While we would love to open our tours and admissions office to you all, at this time we have strict rules to abide by to make sure our campus community stays safe. Please review the policy below to make sure you can adhere to the policies.
As of September 1 the policy has been updated to:
- Guests must register in advance.
- All guests are required to provide proof of vaccination or negative test (a PCR within 72 hours).
- Students are allowed one or two guest depending on the event.
- Please arrive on time, those early will have to wait.
- Due to current student tour guide schedules, we will not be able to provide a tour if students/guests arrive more than 30 minutes late.
- Campus tour will include a walking tour throughout campus.
- Please refer to our campus public and safety page for more details; https://www.purchase.edu/covid-19-updates-and-plans/public-health-and-safety/
- If you require an accommodation please reach out to our office at least one week prior to your visit so we can try to make accommodations.