I’m new to Moodle. How can I get started?
These help guides are geared toward faculty and walk you through getting logged into Moodle, locating your courses, and working with the system in step-by-step detail.
Additionally, the Moodle Basics Webinar Series will get instructors up and running with our learning management system:
- Moodle Basics: Introduction to Moodle Courses and Communication Tools (June 22, 2020)
- Moodle Basics: Adding Content and Ensuring Accessibility in Moodle (June 23, 2020)
- Moodle Basics: Discussions, Assignments, & Quizzes (June 24, 2020)
- Moodle Basics: Grading, Assessments, and Using the Gradebook (June 25, 2020)
- Moodle Basics: Course Administration and Effective Course Delivery (June 26, 2020)
You can also self-enroll (no enrollment key necessary) to access the Moodle Foundations Certificate mini-course. Work through the modules at your own pace to get more familiar with the system along in combination with the Moodle Basics help guide. You’ll be Moodle-ing in no time!
Link to this FAQ: I’m new to Moodle. How do I get started?