What support is available to faculty as the College continues to offer courses fully online, hybrid, and via remote instruction?
The Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center (TLTC) has compiled a list of resources and help guides that are available to faculty as we continue to support the transition to teaching fully online. Please see the COVID-19 Remote Teaching Resources Guide guide for more information about specific instructional strategies to use and available support during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- TLTC Support for Remote Instruction Efforts
- Moodle Basics help guide
- Moodle Beyond Basics help guide
- Community Space for Faculty Teaching Remotely (requires Moodle login)
- TLTC YouTube Channel (recordings of recent TLTC workshop sessions)
- SUNY Support for Remote Instruction Efforts
- CTS Video Chat Tech Support (via Zoom); visit CTS site for available hours
- Single-Sign-On Instructions for Zoom (using your Purchase credentials)
- Schedule a Zoom Training with CTS Support Staff
- How to Protect your Zoom Sessions from Disruption
- Submit a work order via the CTS Work Order Tracking (WOT) System
Link to this FAQ: Remote and Online Teaching Support