What support is available to faculty as the College continues to offer courses fully online, hybrid, and via remote instruction?
The Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center (TLTC) has compiled a list of resources and help guides that are available to faculty as we continue to support the transition to teaching fully online. Please see the Remote Teaching Resources Guide guide for more information about specific instructional strategies to use and available support during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- TLTC Support for Remote Instruction Efforts
- Moodle Basics help guide
- Moodle Beyond Basics help guide
- Community Space for Faculty Teaching Remotely (requires Moodle login)
- TLTC YouTube Channel (recordings of recent TLTC workshop sessions)
- SUNY Support for Remote Instruction Efforts
- CTS Video Chat Tech Support (via Zoom); visit CTS site for available hours
- Single-Sign-On Instructions for Zoom (using your Purchase credentials)
- Schedule a Zoom Training with CTS Support Staff
- How to Protect your Zoom Sessions from Disruption
- Submit a work order via the CTS Work Order Tracking (WOT) System
Link to this FAQ: Remote and Online Teaching Support