The customized application form pulls data from several places to offer prospective students personalized instructions.
When the form is submitted, the results page will:
- Look up the profile for your Major (from the group Admissions: Majors Explorer)
- If you are a transfer student, show the Specialized Transfer Application Instructions for your major
- If you are not a transfer student, show the Specialized Application Instructions for your major
- Then, show any Application Instruction blurbs (from the group Admissions) matching the tag: undergraduate
- Lastly, show any Application Instruction blurbs (from the group Admissions) matching any of these tags, according to what you checked off on the form: international, earlyaction, homeschool, ged, disability, eop
To edit customized application instructions per major, switch to the Admissions: Majors Explorer group, click Profiles > Majors, and then choose a major.