A reduced operation plan is in place to accommodate fewer people on campus.
The Main Dining Hall will be open 9:30am to 7:00pm, seven days per week.
Einstein Bros. Bagels will be open 7:30am to 12:30pm, Monday through Friday.
The Hub in Campus Center North will be open:
- Monday through Thursday, 11:00am to 11:00pm (limited service after 7:00pm)
- Friday, 11:00am to 1:00am (limited service after 7:00pm)
- Saturday, 7:00pm to 1:00am (grab and go)
- Sunday, 7:00pm to 11:00pm (grab and go)
Dining Services has assigned two ambassadors to implement the Board of Health’s system of checklists to ensure all associates keep up with sanitation requirements.
Examples of new procedures in place include:
- Encourage checking the menu online before entering to reduce time spent within
- Provide signage and stanchions to guide traffic in a single direction
- Use of paper boxes and bio utensils only
- Limit the number of socially distant seating and monitor the number of people allowed in the space at once
Hours and locations are subject to change. Meal Plans begin for dinner on Friday, August 28, 2020.
The vending machines in the following buildings will remain stocked:
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Student Services
The More Store
The More Store will not be open, however there will be a pop-up convenience store in Campus Center North, open every day, 7pm–1am.
The Bookstore is limited to four customers in the store at a time, so we encourage shopping online.
The Bookstore will be open as follows:
- Saturday, January 30: 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday, January 31: Closed
Monday, February 1 – Friday, February 19:
- 10:00am to 1:00pm: Online order pickup only
- 1:00pm to 4:00pm: In-store shopping
Thursday, February 25 – Thursday, March 25:
- 10:00am to 2:00pm: Online order pickup only
Hours subject to change.
The Loop will not run due to decreased density and health and safety protocols. However, the college is working with the Westchester County BeeLine to increase the frequency of buses to campus as well as adding more convenient bus stops.
More ID Cards
New students can submit their ID card photo through application called GET. Visit here for more information.
Returning students who need a new ID card should call or email the office. A new card will be produced for pick up. This method is preferred to avoid long wait times and to limit contact.
Faculty, staff, and students must purchase parking permits. Parking permits are available in person at the Parking/More Card office or online through myHeliotrope. Reach Parking and Card staff via email or at 914–251–6330.
Any student not participating in face-to-face classes who would like to visit campus for any reason, please review the Visitor Policy before coming to campus.