For groups of 10 or more, we’re happy to organize tours and info sessions outside of our regularly scheduled events.
The best way to find out if Purchase is a good fit is to get up-close and personal with us— and the more the merrier! Tour guides and school counselors: group visits and photo challenge options for Spring 2018 are full and we are no longer accepting requests.
- Group visits are conducted on most Tuesdays and Thursdays during the academic semesters, beginning at 10:00 AM, and include an information session (45 minutes) followed by a walking tour of the campus (75 minutes).
- All visiting schools and organizations must provide 1 chaperone per every 10 students.
- Maximum group size: 60 students
- Minimum grade level: 10th grade (for groups of students 9th grade and under, please inquire about our self-guided Photo Challenge activity)
- Groups are expected to provide their own transportation to and from campus.
- Groups may eat in one of our dining facilities on campus. After submitting your request for a visit, a representative will be in touch to assist in making these arrangements. Meals on campus are at the expense of the visiting group and dining arrangements must be made in advance of the visit date.
- Groups seeking to visit the Neuberger Museum of Art must express interest in adding this to their visit at least two weeks prior to their visit date.
Submit a Group Visit Request for Fall 2018
Purchase College faces a significant demand for group visits each year, and therefore we are unable to accommodate all requests. Requests from all groups are welcome.
Please submit a request form (at the bottom of this page) for one of the listed dates. We cannot accommodate group visits on dates other than those listed below. We will accept group visit requests until the deadline of June 30, 2018. All groups will receive a response to their request in early June.
September 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, and 27, 2018
October 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, and 30, 2018
November 1, 13, 15, 20, 27, and 29, 2018
December 4 and 6, 2018
Group Visit Request Form
For information about cancellations due to inclement weather please call the Admissions main number (914) 251-6300.