For groups of 10 or more, we’re happy to organize tours and info sessions outside of our regularly scheduled events.
Due to high demand the deadline to request a Group Visit for the Fall has passed and we no longer can accommodate any more group visits this semester. Please check back in mid-October for dates for our Spring group visit.
The best way to find out if Purchase is a good fit is to get up-close and personal with us— and the more the merrier!
- Group visits are conducted on select Thursdays during the academic semesters, beginning at 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM, and include an information session (30 minutes) followed by a walking tour of the campus (60 minutes).
- All visiting schools and organizations must provide 1 chaperone per every 10 students.
- Maximum group size: 60 students
- Groups are expected to provide their own transportation to and from campus.
- Groups may eat in one of our dining facilities on campus. After submitting your request for a visit, a representative will be in touch to assist in making these arrangements. Meals on campus are at the expense of the visiting group and dining arrangements must be made in advance of the visit date.
- Groups seeking to visit the Neuberger Museum of Art must express interest in adding this to their visit at least two weeks prior to their visit date.
Submit a Group Visit Request
Purchase College faces a significant demand for group visits each year, and therefore we are unable to accommodate all requests. Requests from all groups are welcome. Please submit a request form for one of the listed dates. We cannot accommodate group visits on dates other than those listed below.
Fall Group Visits: Full
Spring Group Visits: Registration dates will be available in mid-October
Group visits are provided on Thursdays at 10:00 am and at 12:00 pm . A 30 minute information session followed by an hour campus tour.
For information about cancellations due to inclement weather please call the Admissions main number (914) 251-6300.