For groups of 10 or more, we’re happy to organize tours and info sessions outside of our regularly scheduled events.
Group visits for the Spring 2018 semester are full. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding. Group visit availabilities for Fall 2018 will be posted to this page in mid-April.
The best way to find out if Purchase is a good fit is to get up-close and personal with us— and the more the merrier! Tour guides and school counselors: please scroll down to submit a request for a group visit.
Traditional Group Visits
- Group visits are conducted on most Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning at 10:00 AM, and include an information session (45 minutes) followed by a walking tour of the campus (75 minutes).
- All visiting schools and organizations must provide 1 chaperone per every 10 students.
- Maximum group size: 60 students
- Minimum grade level: 10th grade (for groups of students 9th grade and under, please inquire about our self-guided Photo Challenge activity)
- Groups are expected to provide their own transportation to and from campus.
- Groups may eat in one of our dining facilities on campus. After submitting your request for a visit, a representative will be in touch to assist in making these arrangements. Meals on campus are at the expense of the visiting group.
Purchase College faces a significant demand for group visits each year, and therefore we are unable to accommodate all requests. Requests from all groups are welcome.
Purchase College Photo Challenge
The Purchase College Photo Challenge is a self-guided activity for visiting student groups that engages their creativity, map reading and navigation skills, while fostering teamwork and an increased knowledge of our campus and culture. Groups compete against one another to solve clues and document their successful completion of the activity by photographing group members with a Perseus stuffed animal in locations across campus. We recommend that competitors wear comfortable clothing and shoes, as well as bring a digital camera or camera-enabled cell phone. All other activity materials will be provided.
For information about cancellations due to inclement weather please call the Admissions main number (914) 251-6300.