Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- create work across media technologies and platforms, situating their practice in aesthetic and cultural contexts;
- exhibit original work in art galleries and virtual spaces;
- integrate research and theory into their media art practice;
- collaborate with local communities to create socially engaged media art that addresses the communities’ concerns or needs;
- explain their media art practice in both oral and written form in relation to current developments in the field;
- demonstrate best practices in contemporary media arts pedagogy.