Register for Professional Certificate and Personal Enrichment Program Courses
The information below is for noncredit Continuing Education course registration only, including undergraduate courses offering noncredit seats.
Registration Links to Other Continuing Education Programs
- Explorations in American Life and Language and the Intensive English Language Program
- Online Programs
- K–12 Teacher Training
How to Register
1. Fill out the Registration Form (fillable PDF) and submit via:
- Fax: (914) 251-6515
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: School of Liberal Studies & Continuing Education
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577
- In Person: Our office is located in the rear of the Music Building (#20 on the campus map)
2. Fill out the Credit Card Authorization (fillable PDF).
Please fax, mail, or drop off in-person only for security purposes. Do not email credit card authorization forms.
- Registrations are processed in the order received and confirmations are mailed by the Office of the Registrar.
- In-person registrations may not be processed while you wait.
- Payment is due at the time of registration (by check or money order payable to “Purchase College” or by providing a credit card authorization).
- Register at least one week before the program start date to avoid course cancellations.
Fall 2018 noncredit registration starts on Monday, July 16, 2018 and will be ongoing until 5 pm (Mon–Fri) the day before the course starts.
Refund Schedule and Policy
If you need additional assistance, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (914) 251-6500; press 1 to speak with a staff member.
Risk Waiver Forms
If you will be parking on campus: Parking fees are paid separately after you register. To purchase a parking permit online, refer to How to Get Your Parking Permit (Office of Parking and Transportation).
Continuing Education students taking noncredit courses are not required to obtain a More Card (Purchase College ID), but are encouraged to do so. More Card holders receive free entry to the Neuberger Museum of Art, discounts at the Purchase College Performing Arts Center, the ability to check out materials from the Purchase College Library, and more.
More Cards are issued in the Office of Parking and Transportation in Campus Center North. Please bring a driver’s license or other state-issued photo ID when you come in for your More Card.
Summer Youth and Precollege Programs