Made your decision? Ready to take the next step?
Follow the instructions below.
Important: Testing, Vaccine/Booster, and Masking Requirements
Before Enrolling in On-Campus Courses
How to Register:
Adult Noncredit Courses (Personal Enrichment Courses, Professional Certificate Program Courses, Fall/Spring Youth and Precollege Courses, and Undergraduate Courses with Noncredit Seats)
- Complete the Electronic Registration Form . After submitting the electronic registration, you will be automatically redirected to the Credit Card Authorization (fillable PDF). Fill out the Credit Card Authorization (fillable PDF) and fax* to (914) 251-6515. *do not email completed credit card authorization forms for security reasons. Contactconted@purchase.edu for instructions on securely emailing the Credit Card Authorization form.
- Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form (fillable PDF) and /or the the Youth and Precollege Fall/Spring Registration Form (fillable PDF) (when offered) and submit the form(s) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Credit Card Authorization (fillable PDF) and fax* to (914) 251-6515. *do not email completed credit card authorization forms for security reasons. Contactconted@purchase.edu for instructions on securely emailing the Credit Card Authorization form.
- Completed forms and check payments may also be mailed to:
School of Liberal Studies & Continuing Education
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577
As we seek to make instructional environments as safe as possible, vaccinations continue to be the most important initiative. Students will be required to provide proof of vaccination in order to attend in-person classes.
COVID Vaccination is required to attend classes. Your registration will be canceled for non-compliance. After activating your account, follow these steps to upload your vaccination :
- Go to Health Services
- Click the Login button for Patient Medicat Connect Portal
- Log in with your Purchase credentials
- Click the Uploads button
- Click on Choose Document and select the appropriate document type
- Click the Select File button and select the document from your file
- Registrations are processed in the order received and confirmations are emailed by the Office of the Registrar.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Noncredit registration is ongoing until 5 p.m. (Mon–Fri) the day before the course starts, but we recommend that students register at least one week before the program start date to avoid course cancellations.
- Enrollment Policy
- Tuition and Fees
- Refund Schedule/Policy
- Add/withdraw from a course
- Intro to Bronze Casting Risk Waiver
- Woodturning Workshop Risk Waiver
- Woodworking Workshop Risk Waiver
If you will be parking on campus: Parking fees are paid separately after you register. To purchase a parking permit online, refer to How to Get Your Parking Permit (Office of Parking and Transportation).
Continuing Education students taking noncredit courses are not required to obtain a More Card (Purchase College ID), but are encouraged to do so. More Card holders receive free entry to the Neuberger Museum of Art, discounts at the Purchase College Performing Arts Center, the ability to check out materials from the Purchase College Library, and more.
More Cards are issued in the Office of Parking and Transportation in Campus Center North. Please bring a driver’s license or other state-issued photo ID when you come in for your More Card.
Register for summer Youth and Precollege programs by following instructions on the the Summer Youth and Precollege Registration page.