PWISTA Purchase College Chemistry Club Series
The meetings last approximately 3.5 hours on a Saturday Morning. This includes a networking coffee break, a guest lecturer and finally the famous demonstration derby at the end. (The phenomenon)
Each session will have a theme.
- Saturday, October 6th, 2018 , 8:30 am- Atomic Structure , Periodicity and Metallic Bonding
- Saturday , November 3rd, 2018 , 8:30 am – Bonding, Molecules and IMF
- Saturday , December 1st, 2018 , 8:30 am- Stoichiometry and Thermochemistry
- Saturday , March 2nd, 2019, 8:30 am- Kinetics
- Saturday, April 6th, 2019, 8:30 am- Equilibrium and Acid/ Base/ Salt Equilibrium
All members must be willing to share there favorite phenomenon or demonstration related to the topic of the day.
Location: Purchase College , Natural Science Building, 735 Anderson Hill Rd, Purchase, NY 10577
Members who attend and present at all 5 events will be eligible for a 15 hr CTLE certificate.