Register for Professional Certificate and Personal Enrichment Program Courses
The information below is for noncredit Continuing Education course registration only, including undergraduate courses offering noncredit seats.
Registration Links to Other Continuing Education Programs
- Explorations in American Life and Language and the Intensive English Language Program
- Online Programs
- K–12 Teacher Training
How to Register
1. Fill out the Registration Form (fillable PDF) and submit via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill out the Credit Card Authorization (fillable PDF) and submit via:
- Fax: 914 251 6099
Due to COVID-19 our office is closed, so mail, or drop off options are temporarily suspended. If you can’t fax the form, leave us a voicemail at our general number 914 251 6500 and you will receive further instructions. For security reasons don’t email completed authorization forms.
- Registrations are processed in the order received and confirmations are mailed by the Office of the Registrar.
- In-person registrations are not possible at this time.
- Payment is due at the time of registration by providing a credit card authorization. For payment by check or money order payable to “Purchase College” leave us a voicemail at our general number 914 251 6500 and you will receive further instructions.
- Register at least one week before the program start date to avoid course cancellations.
Spring 2020 noncredit registration starts on December 2, 2019. Register by Friday, February 7, 2020 to receive the early registration discount!
Noncredit registration is ongoing until 5 pm (Mon–Fri) the day before the course starts, but we recommend that students register at least one week before the start of the course.
Refund Schedule and Policy
If you need additional assistance, please contact us via email email@example.com or phone (914) 251-6500; press 1 to speak with a staff member.
Risk Waiver Forms
- Intro to Bronze Casting Risk Waiver
- Woodturning Workshop Risk Waiver
- Woodworking Workshop Risk Waiver
If you will be parking on campus: Parking fees are paid separately after you register. To purchase a parking permit online, refer to How to Get Your Parking Permit (Office of Parking and Transportation).
Continuing Education students taking noncredit courses are not required to obtain a More Card (Purchase College ID), but are encouraged to do so. More Card holders receive free entry to the Neuberger Museum of Art, discounts at the Purchase College Performing Arts Center, the ability to check out materials from the Purchase College Library, and more.
More Cards are issued in the Office of Parking and Transportation in Campus Center North. Please bring a driver’s license or other state-issued photo ID when you come in for your More Card.
Summer Youth and Precollege Programs