Register for Professional Certificate, Personal Enrichment Program Courses, and Fall/Spring Youth and Precollege Courses
The information below is for noncredit Continuing Education course registration only, including undergraduate courses offering noncredit seats.
Registration Links to Other Continuing Education Programs
How to Register:
1. Fill out the Continuing Education or Youth and Precollege Registration Form (fillable PDFs) and submit via email:
2. Fill out the Credit Card Authorization (fillable PDF) and submit via:
- Fax: (914) 251-6099
For security reasons, do not email completed authorization forms.
Or, register for Youth and Precollege programs online.
- Registrations are processed in the order received and confirmations are mailed by the Office of the Registrar.
- Payment is due at the time of registration online or by providing a credit card authorization. For payment by check or money order payable to “Purchase College” leave us a voicemail at our general number 914 251 6500 and you will receive further instructions.
- Register at least one week before the program start date to avoid course cancellations.
Fall 2021 noncredit registration is open.
Noncredit registration is ongoing until 5 pm (Mon–Fri) the day before the course starts, but we recommend that students register at least one week before the start of the course.
Refund Schedule and Policy
If you need additional assistance, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (914) 251-6500; press 1 to speak with a staff member.
Risk Waiver Forms
- Intro to Bronze Casting Risk Waiver
- Woodturning Workshop Risk Waiver
- Woodworking Workshop Risk Waiver
If you will be parking on campus: Parking fees are paid separately after you register. To purchase a parking permit online, refer to How to Get Your Parking Permit (Office of Parking and Transportation).
Continuing Education students taking noncredit courses are not required to obtain a More Card (Purchase College ID), but are encouraged to do so. More Card holders receive free entry to the Neuberger Museum of Art, discounts at the Purchase College Performing Arts Center, the ability to check out materials from the Purchase College Library, and more.
More Cards are issued in the Office of Parking and Transportation in Campus Center North. Please bring a driver’s license or other state-issued photo ID when you come in for your More Card.
Summer Youth and Precollege Programs