The Arts Management BA Program: Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the BA program in arts management will be able to:
- articulate how arts and culture inform the quality of life, including the historical place of the arts in society.
- identify the economic, political, legal, social, and technological factors that affect the creative sector as well as chronic and current issues most critical to the field and its practitioners.
- demonstrate a basic understanding of the various business models that support arts and entertainment as well as their financial underpinnings.
- demonstrate the communication and business skills necessary for future graduate study, entry-level arts management employment, and/or entrepreneurial project generation.
- express a deep commitment to understanding the intrinsic value of the creative process and the art of collaboration.
Updated Jan. 25, 2016
Please direct updates for this page to the managing editor in the Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs.