Cancellation of Classes
Cancellations of Classes by the College
Classes are canceled or delayed by the college only under extreme circumstances, such as severely inclement weather or other emergency situations. In such cases:
- Notices will be posted by 5:30 a.m. for day classes and by 2:30 p.m. for evening classes on the weather emergency hotline, (914) 251-7500, and on my.purchase.edu.
- If classes are canceled after the beginning of the instructional day, the announcement will be communicated to chairs and directors via campus email.
- In addition, class cancellations and/or delayed openings will be announced on the following designated cable channel and radio stations:
– News 12 (Cablevision, Comcast, Time Warner, and Service Electric)
– WCBS 880 AM (New York City)
– WFAS 1230 AM (White Plains)
– WHUD 100.7 (Peekskill)
For related information, please refer to the following:
For updates or comments on the contents of this page…