Cancellation of Classes
Cancellations of Classes by the College
Classes are canceled or delayed by the college only under extreme circumstances, such as severely inclement weather or other emergency situations. In such cases:
- For day classes, notices will be sent via email to the campus community and will be posted by 5:30 a.m. on the weather emergency hotline, (914) 251-7500, and on my.purchase.edu.
- For evening classes, notices will be posted by 2:30 p.m..
- In addition, class cancellations and/or delayed openings will be announced on the following designated cable channel and radio stations:
– News 12 (Cablevision, Comcast, Time Warner, and Service Electric)
– WCBS 880 AM (New York City)
– WFAS 1230 AM (White Plains)
– WHUD 100.7 (Peekskill)
For related information, please refer to the following:
Updated Dec. 14, 2013
For updates or comments on the contents of this page…