Q: When will I get my I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for my F-1 visa?


Your financial documents (Foreign Student Financial Support Form and Official Bank Statement) demonstrating you have sufficient funds to pay for your education and the International Student Transfer Form (if applicable) must be submitted to Admissions before your I-20 can be issued.  Students may be accepted to the College before submitting these documents, but cannot receive the I-20 until Admissions has received these documents.  The best advice is to send the required financial document as soon as possible.