Q: What if I have no immunization record or if it's incomplete?


According to New York State Public Health Law 2165 immunization to Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) is an entrance requirement. You will not be allowed to register without proof of two MMR vaccinations administered on or after your first birthday.  Check with your family physician, high school or previous college as they may have records of your immunizations or proof of immunity that you can send to Purchase College. You are encouraged to see your primary provider for vaccination before starting at Purchase. For students who need MMR vaccinations and whose private insurance does not cover the vaccine or are presently uninsured you can get the vaccine at Student Health Services for $8.00 during your summer Orientation session. You can pay at the time of visit with cash, check or charge.