Q: Do I have to send my immunization records in order to register?


Yes.  Your Measles/Mumps/Rubella immunization record must be on-file before you will be able to register for courses, which means that you should send it with your mail-in registration form.  You can fax the MMR form to Health Services at (914) 251-6388.