Q: I am a not a traditional high school graduate. What do I need to submit for admission?


For Home Schooled students:

  1. A transcript outlining the subjects studied and results of your high school program through the end of grade eleven;
  2. SAT or ACT test scores (sent directly from the testing agency);
  3. An academic letter of recommendation from someone who is familiar with your academic background.

If you are admitted to the College you will need to submit a letter from the Superintendent of your local school district confirming that you have completed the substantial equivalent of a four-year high school course of study.


For GED Students:

You need a minimum score of 2800. The official GED must be mailed directly from NYS Department of Education to the Office of Admissions.