The Registrar's Office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building. Students can register for classes on the web or in person during specified registration periods. Payment for course registrations for Continuing Education non-matriculated students and senior citizen auditors may be made at Student Financial Services, also located on the first floor of the Student Services Building.
Important registration note: Registration for course(s) means you assume responsibility for paying all tuition and fees associated with your registration. Unless you drop courses or withdraw from the College by the published deadlines, you are responsible for the charges even if you do not attend a single class. The liability and refund policy is available on the Student Financial Services web page.
Important Dates to Remember
- Spring 2015 classes begin: Wednesday, January 21
- Spring 2015 Add/Drop period: Wed., January 21 - Tue., January 27
- Deadline for NYS Residency Applications: Tuesday, January 27
- Last day to apply for Pass/No Credit: Tuesday, February 3
- Last day to Withdraw from a course: Tuesday, March 24
- Advising Week: Monday, April 6 - Friday, April 10
- Fall 2015 registration begins: Monday, April 13
- See the Fall 2015 Registration Guide for more details.
- Spring Recess: Saturday, March 28 - Sunday, April 5
- Last day of Spring 2015: classes: Tuesday, May 12
- Final Exam Week: Wednesday, May 6 - Tuesday, May 12
- Commencement: Friday, May 15, 2015
- Graduation Application Deadlines
- Students planning to graduate at the end of Spring or Summer 2015 must submit their application prior to April 1, 2015 in myHeliotrope
- If you have not applied by April 1, please contact Laura Rotter in the Registrar's Office at (914)251-6368.
All students must submit a graduation application by the deadline in order to graduate. Graduation applications are available in myHeliotrope.
Spring 2015 Classes Begin Wednesday, January 21! Visit our Academic Calendar for more dates you don’t want to miss!