International Student Services


Dependents of F-1 students receive F-2 visas.
F-2's are not permitted to seek employment but may attend school full- or part-time.

Dependents of J-1 visas receive J-2 visas.
J-2's can obtain employment authorization by application to INS. They can also attend school full- or part- time. See the International Student Advisor for assistance.