International Student Services


The International Student Services office is able to assist you by providing:

  • *Letters certifying your enrollment
  • *Your tuition expenses and
  • *Your student status

Sometimes these letters may be required to open a U.S. bank account or to transfer funds from abroad. Letters requesting postponement of required military service in your home country can also be provided. Letters for relatives who wish to visit are provided when necessary. Please come to the International Student Services office and complete a Document/Appointment Request Form. Bring your passport and I-20 or IAP-66 with you.

Processing of these letters will take three workdays. Please allow ample time.